**** Intense moisturising oil, suitable for dry and mature skin ****
Sacha Inchi oil is omega rich natural oil extracted from the star shaped seeds of the Sacha Inchi plant from the Amazon jungle and one of the richest source of omega fatty acids and such a fatty acids profile is rarely found in other oils.
Sacha Inchi oil is an effective and powerful anti-ageing solution for dry and mature skin to keep it stay firm, smooth, supple and healthy.
As an exceptional emollient, Sacha Inchi oil is highly moisturising non-sticky oil penetrates skin easily that leaves no residue and is considered non-comedgenic (will not clog pores).
It moisturizes skin and prevents irritations like scaly and rough patches. Dry skin is caused by a loss of water in the upper layer of the skin. Sacha Inchi oil limits dehydration and helps to strengthen, rebuild and restore skin's natural barrier against moisture loss and works as long-lasting hydration for fresher looking skin
It enhances the luminosity and shine of your skin leaving it soft and radiant.
Sacha Inchi oil is packed with essential nutrients
- Extremely rich in Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3 ), Linoleic acid (Omega 6) and Oleic acid (Omega 9)
- It contains high concentration of vitamins A and E (alpha-tocopherol), which gives it extraordinarily strong antioxidant properties
Amazing Benefits of Sacha Inchi oil for smooth fresh skin
- Due to presence of high antioxidant properties, it protects the skin from free radicals
- Restorative care for rough skin and hydrates horrendous dry patches
- Exceptionally soothing and calming the irritations of itchy and flaky skin
- Eliminates the lines between the eyebrows, the ridges on the forehead and laugh lines
- Refines skin, minimizing appearance of pores and reduces age spots
- Replenishes moisture and gives greater elasticity to mature skin
- Attenuates wrinkles, imperfections of the skin and gives it softness and vitality
- It helps in tightening & firming sagging skin
- Helps to retain natural moisture levels and boosts collagen production
100% Plukenetia volubilis seed oil.
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed.
Aroma: Mild, slightly nutty aroma which dissipates quickly.
Packaging: Amber glass Bottle with tamper evident pipette cap.
How to use:
Sacha Inchi oil can be applied under makeup, under moisturizer or alone.
Wash face as usual. Pat skin dry. Place 2–3 drops in the palm of your hand and rub palms together in a circular motion to warm it and then gently massage oil onto face and neck until fully absorbed.
Dry elbows: Apply 3-4 drops to the dry elbows and rub gently into the affected area.
Chapped lips: Apply a one drop to your lips and dab gently with your fingers until the oil sets.
Dry and frizzy Hair: Apply few drops to the damp hair shaft for added sheen and lustre.
Caution: For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Consult your doctor if you have nut allergy or suffering from medical conditions before using this product. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight before and after opening. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.
Safety Precautions: Always perform a skin test before using this oil.
Note from Seller
We describe and promote our products in good faith. While we strives to ensure the accuracy of product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us.
As our products are natural, the colour and odour may vary from batch to batch. This product cannot be guaranteed free from nuts or other allergens.